BCI Capnocheck II Capnograph/Oximeter w/battery & charger
- Measures ETC02, Inspired C02, Respiration Rate, Sp02 and Heart Rate
- Provides waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending
- Easy-to-read EL back-lit LCD display
- Adjustable alarm limits, as well as visual and auditory alarms
- Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Infrared link to an external printer assures trouble-free download
- Monitor patients ranging from pediatric to adult
The Capnocheck II Hand-Held CO2/SpO2 Monitor provides measurements of End Tidal CO2, respiration rate, SpO2 and pulse rate with N2O compensation, for patients pediatric to adult. The monitor utilizes a LCD backlit display with on-screen trending and high and low alarm limits for all parameters. A protective rubber boot is also included, and the infrared serial interface allows downloading patient information to a printer. This highly portable hand-held monitor is ideal for EMS, Emergency Rooms, Recovery Rooms, and intra-hospital transport.
- 8400: Capnograph/Oximeter
- 8401: Capnograph Only
Includes: 8400 Monitor, 1894 Operation Manual, 3044 Oximetry Finger Sensor (model 8400), 8412 Protective Rubber Boot, 8214 Patient Attachment Kit includes the following: 8208 Capnocheck Filters (10), 8211 Capnocheck Sample Lines, 4 ft (10), 1100 Airway Adapter, straight without filter (10).