The PC version of EasyOne for your office or your pulmonary function lab.
New cutting edge highly configurable spirometer. Features; FVC, FVL and MVV testing. The graphic curve display allows quick assessment of results. Meets ATS recommendation for diagnostic spirometry.
The EasyOneTM Spirometer incorporates an ultrasonic flow sensor to measure the flow of air in and out of the patients lungs.
Ultrasonic flow measurement eliminates problems associated with traditional methods of flow measurement and helps make the EasyOneTM spirometer extraordinarily fast, reliable, accurate, and mistake proof. There are no moving parts, no codes to enter, no screens to catch sputum, and no disposables to calibrate. Ultrasonic flow measurement is independent of gas composition, pressure, temperature, and humidity; and eliminates errors due to these variables.
- Up to $37 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 50 tests
- Full on-line and off-line spirometer functionality
- FVC, FVL, SVC, MVV, pre- post BD testing
- Inspiratory and expiratory real-time curves on PC screen
- Children incentive screen
- Portable PC independent spirometry for screening or bedside testing
- Standard Microsoft Access database with data export functions
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible
- Ultrasonic flow measurement
- 700 test session storage
- 64x160 pixel graphical display
- Hygienic disposable spirette
- Automated quality control
- Clinical interpretation
- Customizable configuration
- Powered by AA batteries
- Calibration check with syringe
- Why pay more for functionality that you don't need?
- 4 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 2 year extended warranty available for $ 299
- Extended warranty plans available including free loaners and our exclusive Rapid Response Service
- Diagnostic Spirometer
- PC Screen Connection Kit
- EasyWare PC Software
EasyWare PC Software features:
- Entering, viewing and editing patient data from the PC
- Viewing test results (see screenshot)
- Reviewing of tests including memo field, changing trial acceptability and trial ranking
- Deleting records
- Real-time children incentive screen (with Screen Connector only)
- Finding records, i.e. searching for patient name or ID
- Printing and print preview of protocols
- Direct printing from EasyOne via PC
- Exporting data to text files
- Storing data from several EasyOne Spirometers
- Reporting EasyOne Spirometer status
- Changing EasyOne Spirometer configuration
- Setting of EasyWare preferences
- See a screenshot by clicking the "More Photos" button above!