The 12 channel GT-300 is a user friendly EKG machine that is portable, Wi-Fi capable and ahead of the curve for its price range. It comes with a high resolution 5.7” LCD screen and alphanumeric keyboard. The GT-300 streamlines workflow with instant age and gender shortcuts. The machine is accurate and comes with interpretation and automatic measurements tested by MIT/AHA/CSE database.
The GT-300 has a built-in high-res thermal recorder to print on thermal and A4 fax paper or you can export all date onto a USB drive and print elsewhere. The device can also transmit data to a computer via WIFI or LAN line and can export data to a PDF, SCP, FDA-XML and DICOM.
- Compact, lightweight design with folding handle to save space
- 5.7” inch color screen for optimal viewing
- Digital filter avoid baseline drift, AC, EMG interference
- Standby mode for saving energy and extending LCD life
- Single button operation for sampling, analyse, printing and storage
- Ethernet data transmission to PC
- OnBoard PDF Creator w/ USB port for data transfer
- Internal storage for 100 patient data including waveforms and analyse
- Optional XML and DICOM output
- Full Keyboard
- Real Time Waveform Freeze
- Built-in rechargeable battery