ERG 911 HK
Our Hand Ergometer has been designed for mobility impaired patients with its construction being based on the SCHILLER bicycle model ERG 911/911BP. The seat can easily be slid away to accommodate paraplegic patients.
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable seat
- RS-232 interface (galvanically isolated)
- Noiseless mechanism even at high speed
- Minimum resolution of 1 Watt from external master device
- 5 freely programmable ergometry programs
- Smallest usage of floor space 40 x 108 cm
- Low weight 57 Kg
- Graphic LCD with 320 x 240 pixels, CCFT backlit for excellent alphanumeric and graphical display of the ergometer parameters and of the user instructions as well as programming and service information.