Performing spirometry tests, in any environment, could not be easier than with the new Micro Direct In2itive spirometer. Simply enter the patient’s details on the color touch-screen display, select FVC or VC and begin the test series.
Test information is presented in an easy to read format on a clear, bright color display. The best test is automatically selected and built-in quality control checks insure accurate results. Test data along with the diagnostic interpretation and estimated lung age can be instantly printed via an external printer or downloaded to the included Spirotrac PC software for permanent storage and trend analysis.
The in2itive features a highly accurate Fleisch pneumotach flow measuring system, battery operated portability and is shipped complete with all necessary accessories in a robust carrying case.
The easy to use and affordable In2itive spirometer provides a fast, accurate and cost effective spirometry solution.
- Rapid, low cost testing
- Robust Fleisch pneumotach
- 8 1/2" x 11" printout via USB printer or PC
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Real-time FV or VT curves
- Choice of child incentives
- Simple icon driven menus
- On-screen test quality prompts
- Pre/Post bronchodilator comparison
- Includes Spirotrac PC software
- 5-year parts and labor warranty