Cardioline Microtel is a 7-12 lead ECG acquirer fitted with a display and keyboard, the basic version of which can acquire and transmit an ECG trace in analogue format to a remote PC via sound coupling.
The device also has the optional possibility of storing up to 40 ECGs in SCP digital format and transmitting them to a local PC via a USB cable or via a wireless connection such as Bluetooth.
There are 2 product versions available, one without a Bluetooth interface and the other with Bluetooth installed:
- Cardioline microtel
- Cardioline microtelbt
Standard version - Cardioline Microtel
Basic functional specifications:
- Standard and/or rechargeable AA batteries
- System display that allows at least 1 ECG channel to be monitored (password protected service, disabled by default)
- Functional keyboard for recording operations and sending ECG tests
- Minimized alpha-numeric keyboard for entering patient data (disabled in the basic product)
- Ability to simultaneously acquire and store 12 standard leads acquired from a 10 wire cable, or 7 leads (6 peripheral + 1 precordial) acquired from a 5 wire cable.
- Ability to transmit the ECG in an analogue format via sound coupling.
Optional functional specifications:
Possibility of managing the ECG test in SCP format with storage of up to 40 ECGs. The file is identified by date-time acquisition and through patient data, which can be entered on the minimized alpha-numerical keyboard and system display. Transmission of the ECG file in digital format to the PC via USB port.
Bluetooth version - Cardioline microtelbt
- The product has the same basic functional characteristics as the previous version, but also includes the Digital Option.
- Transmission of the ECG file can occur via the USB port and also via the wireless Bluetooth channel.