Bio ProTech Pro-Tab Electrode
PROTAB ECG Tab Electrodes are self-adhesive, non-sterile, single use disposable electrodes for diagnostic resting ECG. ECG Tab electrodes are composed of a PET tape, Ag/AgCl ink and a conductive gel. These are configured as 10 (ten) electrodes applied to a siliconized transparent PET card, ten cards per pouch.
- 1000 per box
- Comparable to the Burdick Cardiosens Ultra II resting tab electrodes
- Silver/Silver chloride (Ag/AgCllayer) and solid adhesive gel give patient fast, accurate, clear tracings under all types of conditions.
- Silver/Silver Chloride sensing system is defibrillation recoverable.
- Strong solid adhesive gel with hypoallergenic for consistent tracings.
- Product and packaging are latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Compatible with all machines.
- Leaves no residue on patient skin after treatment.
- Tabs attach to alligator clip connectors at the pin terminations of patient cable lead-wires.