SunTech Tango Stress BP
Specifically designed for use in treadmill, bicycle (ergometer), and pharmacological stress testing, the Tango+ reliably monitors blood pressure allowing you to focus on your patient. Tango+ comes with our patented Orbit-K cuff (available in 4 different sizes), which was designed specifically for stress testing. Add the SpO2 measurement option to make your stress ECG system a complete and seamless diagnostic test center. When reliable automatic blood pressure is required, SunTech Medical delivers.
SunTech´s proprietary algorithms provide exceptional performance in this difficult environment. The hands-free interface makes Tango+ an indispensable part of stress testing.
- Measurement: Auscultatory, using R-wave Gating and DKA analysis, for use during all static and active phases of the exercise stress test.
- Range: Heart Rate: 40 to 200 BPM
Pressure: Dia: 20 to 150 mmHg (beats per minute) Sys: 50 to 280 mmHg
- Accuracy: Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method, within the limits prescribed by the American National Standard, Electronic or automated sphygmomanometers
- Power: External power supply, use only SunTech part number 19-0012-00. Input: 90-250 VAC @ 47-63 Hz. Output : 9VDC @ 3-4A IEC 320 type input connector
- Blood pressure accuracy: Measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method, within the limits prescribed by the American National Standard, Electronic or automated sphygmomanometers
- Calibration: The accuracy of cuff-pressure transducers/indicators should be verified annually.
- Safety Systems: Independent hardware over-pressure circuit and redundant software overpressure algorithm to limit cuff pressure to less than 300 mmHg (+20/-10mmHg). Independent hardware timing circuit and redundant software timer algorithm to limit the duration of a blood pressure cycle to less than 180 seconds.
- Size: 22.8 cm x 15.9 cm x 9.7 cm (9.0 x 6.3 x 4.1 in)
- Weight: 1.2 Kg (42.6 oz)
- Standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-30, IEC 60601-1-2 (EMC), IEC 60601-2-49, ISO 9919
Meets Non-Invasive Sphygmomanometers - General Requirements & Supplementary Requirements For Electro-Mechanical BP Measuring Systems EN 1060-1, EN 1060-3
There are no reimbursement code for this Tango Exercise Stress BP Monitor yet.
Call our Toll Free No. 1-888-EKG2YOU for more information.