BCI 3301 Hand-held Pulse Oximeter with Adult Sensor Probe
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
BCI 3301 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter
The BCI 3301 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter quickly and reliably delivers pulse oximetry wherever spot-checking is needed, including EMS, physicians' offices, outpatient clinics and hospitals. In fact, its ergonomic design, easy-to-read display, and proven ability to accurately indicate SpO2 and pulse rate for patients from neonate to adult have helped make BCI hand-held monitors a global leader in hand-held pulse oximetry technology.
|Pulse Oximeter Brand|
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- Bright LED display
- Two-button operation
- Powered by 3 C-cell batteries
- Can use all SMPM sensors
- Stands up to rough treatment in variety of environments
- Easy to read in poor light
- User friendly
- Simple Interface
- Long lasting power, portability
- Unit can be used in numerous environments with neonate to adult patients
There are no reviews yet.