BCI MiniCorr Digital Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
MiniCorr Digital Hand-Held Oximeter
The MiniCorr provides SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring for patients from neonate to adult. The device is battery or AC powered, has adjustable alarm limits, as well as visible and audible alarm signals, and an infrared link to a printer. The digital technology enhances the ability of the device to detect pulse readings in difficult environments. It is ideal for use in home care and clinical settings, as well as during sleep screening.
|Pulse Oximeter Brand|
- Digital Serial Autocorrelation (SAC) technology
- Easy-to-use five key operation
- Extreme versatility in a hand held unit
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation technology
- Clinician, Sleep and Home modes
- Compatible with BCI Oximetry Management Software
- AA Battery or A/C Mains powered
- Full alarms
There are no reviews yet.