Schiller BR-102 Plus 24 Hour ABP System – Oscillometric Only or with Auscultatory Measurement
The discreet small-size BP monitoring unit
The SCHILLER BR-102 plus gives the highest degree of patient comfort. It is distinguished by its small dimensions and low weight. Incorporating a special technique, the cuff is only inflated as much as needed. This is why the BR-102 plus can barely be seen, felt, or heard during use. It is discreet and reliable. With the BR-102 plus, your patient can continue his everyday life undisturbed – the more naturally a patient acts, the more reliable the measured values are.
Blood pressure solutions for every physician
The BR-102 plus can be used in angiology, internal medicine, cardiology, and also general medicine (family doctors). One device and several fields of use:
- Screening (detection of patients with hypertension)
- Treatment control (e.g. assessment of the efficacy of prescribed drugs)
The purely oscillometric method enables reliable blood pressure measurement without a microphone. Classification of the blood pressure values according to the definition of the British Hypertension Society guidelines for hypertension management 2004 (BHS-IV).
- Recording over 24 or 48 hours
- Easy menu guidance with two control buttons
- Voice recording of patient data
- Examination of adults and children thanks to a special algorithm
- Patient diary with automatically entered patient data
- Integration with the SCHILLER Data Management System SEMA-200
- E-mail transmission
- EMR system interface (GDT)
- PDF generation
- Serial comparison of different recordings
There are no reviews yet.