The Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor brings you big-screen readability for ease of use and efficiency. Even in a dark room, this unique screen gives you vital signs data at a glance.
Vital signs monitors are the workhorses of every department — devices you count on, day in and day out, for speed, accuracy, and dependability. Soon you’ll view and monitor noninvasive blood pressure, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 more efficiently and comfortably than ever before.
- Capture vital signs at a glance with the large screen.
- See data from an angle with the 45-degree slanted screen.
- Take readings even in low-light conditions with the bright, color-coded digits.
Four more reasons to choose the 5350 monitors. In addition to the big screen to help you focus on the patient and monitor,
- The wide base makes it difficult to tip over, so costly temperature probe damage may be a thing of the past.
- The easy-to-clean monitor withstands routine fluid contact to help contain the spread of infection.
- The Smart Inflation™ technology customizes cuff inflation for each patient to the minimum pressure required for an effective test.
- The optional built-in printer lets you easily document the test.
- Nellcor/Massimo SpO2
- Alaris TurboTemp
- Built-in printer
- Alarm settings