Cardioline Delta 60 Plus ECG Machine
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
Delta 60 Plus Upgradable Version is a digital and portable electrocardiograph for the simultaneous acquisition of the 12 ECG leads, featuring an advanced microprocessor and a high-resolution thermal printer.
|EKG Print Size|
- Up to $30 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 100 tests
- The unit features a built-in AC/DC power supply and rechargeable battery pack (1 hour operation capability)
- High definition thermal printer (8 dots/mm) using 210 mm wide thermal paper in roll or Z-fold packs (full page, A4, format)
- LCD screen for the display of all the essential recording parameters is optional
- Automatic base line centering system and a complete choice of digital filters (AC filter, drift filter, muscle tremors filters)
- The printouts can be carried out both real time or off-line and include all recording parameters and the heart rate
From a functional viewpoint, the Delta 60 Plus Upgradable Version is equipped with a software organized like that of a Personal Computer. In fact, just like a PC, it has its own operative system that besides managing the Menu, accessed via keyboard and display, enables the installation of any number of application programs, called Options (or Applications).
There are no reviews yet.