- Standard: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX™ SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional: ETCO2, INCO2, Arrhythmia and ST analysis, and printer.
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4″ TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use – simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
Patient Monitor Essentials
10.4″ TFT Display
Dedicated Function Keys
Nurse Call Function
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the Criticare nGenuity with CO2 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
The 8100E1 Patient Monitor comes with:
- (1) SpO2 sensor
- (1) NIBP hose
- (1) Child/small adult NIBP cuff
- (1) Adult NIBP cuff
- (1) Large adult NIBP cuff
- (1) ECG cable with set of electrodes
- (1) Rechargeable battery
- (1) Power cord
- (1) User manual on CD-Rom
- (5) Water traps
- (5) Sampling lines
- (1) Scavenging kit