General Meditech G3D Multi-parameter Patient Monitor
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
- Super ability in against electrosurgical interference. Neither in cutting nor in burning, ECG waveform and HR can be influenced, very short recovering time after defibrillation, especially suitable for use in emergency or operating room.
- Unique thoracic impedance & nasal tube double model respiration test method (when patient can not lie quietly, only nasal tube respiration can detect the right respiration waveform and respiration rate).
- 12.1″ color TFT LCD screen, High brightness, Wide viewing, 8 waveforms can be displayed on the same screen.
- Lightness and volume are adjustable independently.
- Streamlined outline design with sense of the times & foldable handle.
- Multi-language interface selection: Chinese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Turkish, etc.
- User-friendly and man-machine dialogue interface with pop-up menus, dialogue boxes, rotary mouse and etc.
- Low-power consumption design with standby mode, rechargeable high-energy built-in battery.
- Blood pressure measurement fast and accurately, with venipuncture function.
- Advanced digital technology, accurately measure SpO2 in low perfusion situation.
- Drug calculation, ST-segment detection, pace maker and arrhythmia analysis.
- Display format include OxyCRG diagram, 7-lead ECG waveform, big-font mode simultaneously ; can store 5 kinds of user-defined display format;
- Sound and light integrated alarm, Alarm parameters can be adjusted to upper or lower.
- Suitable for adults, pediatrics and neonates
- Applications in bedside and delivery monitoring; Widely used in patient room, emergency room, operation room, PACU, ICU, CCU, etc.
- WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible.
- Printing of data, waveform, trend tables and trend diagram.
- Optional CO2 detection function
There are no reviews yet.