Among 24hr ABPM devices, the IEM 220 ABPM is clearly one of the classics worldwide and has become one of the most popular long-term blood pressure monitors for the medical practice or clinic. Its particularly gentle measurement method results in very high patient acceptance levels and greater patient compliance.
Its quick and easy management within the daily practice routine combined with hypertension management software has made the Mobil-O-Graph® NG one of the most popular long-term blood pressure monitors. The extensive accessories available and its sturdiness due to “Made in Germany” quality make it popular among patients and doctors alike.
- Gentler and faster blood pressure monitoring thanks to AF® logic
- 24/48hr monitoring or hospital monitoring in the event of hypertensive crises
- Day/night button ensures accurate assignment of the measurements
- Ease of handling within the practice/clinic and high measurement quality (validated according to BHS (A/A grading) and ESH)
- Interface with all standard practice management programs, HL7 (hospital information system) and GDT
- High measurement density
- Provides information about:
- Practice/white coat hypertension
- Masked hypertension
- Early morning blood pressure changes
- Circadian rhythm (variability is significant for the prognosis)
- Suspected secondary hypertension
- Significantly better correlation with co-morbidity, e.g. LVH, ITM, retinopathy, and renal function/proteinuria than practice measurement
- Precise dipper/non-dipper assignment