IEM 221 24hr ABPM w/ Central Blood Pressure
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
The IEM 221 with CBP comes to measure central blood pressure and arterial stiffness. The IEM 221 features an MAP-c2 measurement algorithm that records the central blood pressure efficiently and accurately for precise readings. The IEM 221 also comes with HMS CS analysis software for use in hospitals, physicians’ offices and clinical research. It allows users to display Pulse Wave Analysis in tables and graphical reports, providing a comprehensive statistical assessment. Combined with the HMS CS analysis software, the IEM 221 offers innovative new possibilities within risk classification, diagnostics, and patient management.
- Offers combined blood pressure, pulse wave measurement, and AutoFocus (AF) Logik
- Is a practice-based 24hr ABPM that is used in an effective manner during the CBP analysis which makes it comfortable for all patients
- High, reproducible measurement quality for central blood pressure
- Interface with all standard practice management programs, HL7 (hospital information system) and GDT
- Easy to change batteries and features a click-in-place connector to attach the cuffs
- Features wireless/bluetooth data transfer to office computers
- Includes 2-year warranty plus offering remote and video services
- Its compatibility with catheter technology is also a benefit
There are no reviews yet.