Category: Pulse Oximeter.
Mindray Datascope PM-60 Pulse Oximeter
Get a Discount
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
The PM-60 pulse oximeter is intended for non-ivasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SPo2).
- The Mindray — Datascope DPM 2 has replaced this model. Please see the DPM 2
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- High resolution 2.4″ color LCD display
- Two selectable working modes: spot check and continuous monitoring
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Large data transfer and storage to PC for reviewing or printing
- Real time data transfer by infrared technology
- Batteries to support up to 36 hour continuous working
- Protective cover and carrying case perfect for portable monitoring needs
There are no reviews yet.