MIR Spirolab III Oxy
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
The MIR Spirolab III Oxy features precise measurement, pediatric incentive, and portability. It records the best 3 trials, shows up to 8 blows on one screen, and features an internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- FVC, VC with breathing pattern plus MVV tests with real-time curves
- High-resolution color screen
- Fast but silent thermal printer
- Digital turbine flow meter with guaranteed accuracy in all environmental conditions
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison
- Selectable language and predicted values
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth and RS232
Spirolab III complies with the new ATS and ERS standards
- Records best 3 trials.
- Up to 8 blows on one screen.
- Internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
The proven MIR turbine flow sensor requires no calibration and complies with the severe ATS 24/26 waveforms (Tested at LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City – Utah). Choice of reusable or disposable turbines.
- Exclusive pediatric incentive system
- The unit weighs only 1.9 kg offering truly portable spirometry.
- Rechargeable battery plus mains power.
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
- Upgradeable internal software by connecting to the PC.
- winspiroPRO Software
- On-line PC connection with icon interface.
- Real-time Flow/Volume and Volume/time curves.
- Bronchial challenge with FEV1 dose-response.
- Integration with Electronic Medical Record.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation.
- Data and graphs export also via e-mail.
There are no reviews yet.