QRS Sensaire Handheld Spirometer
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
The Sensaire Handheld Spirometer combines all of the features of high-end Spirometers in an affordable, completely self-contained device.
The device is handed over to the patient with a new disposable mouthpiece for each test in place. Data evaluation and test results are delivered immediately, irrespective of where the test are carried out. Battery capacity for up to 300 tests! Data are stored on a flash-memory.
- Up to $37 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 35 tests
- FVC, MVV, SCV, Flow Volume Loops, Pre/Post Testing
- Touch screen allows for easy “tap in” entry of patient names and demographics
- Pre-calibrated, biodegradable, disposable mouthpieces that eliminates the need to sterilize or calibrate the equipment
- Exceeds the ATS Standardization of Spirometry Guidelines (1994)
- Print to your PC or direct to most printers through the base station/charger
- Stores 300 patient tests for instant access and easy download
- Uses rechargeable batteries (included) for weeks of testing
Weighing less than 13 ounces, the Sensaire performs complete lung function testing and fits in a lab coat pocket.
The Sensaire was tested by the LDS Hospital Pulmonary Laboratory against 26 demanding waveform tests.
There are no reviews yet.