Riester Big Ben Square Aneroid Floor Model
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Riester Big Ben Square Aneroid Floor Model 20.8 inches
Big ben Floor Models Velcro cuff, adult, 145,5 mm, 2 tubes; Mobile stand size 38
The big ben® floor models simply keep their balance in any situation. Available alternatively with a powder-coated (stainless) mobile stand diameter 38 cm or a mobile stand diam. 55 cm made of particularly stable, stainless steel. Two wheels can be locked with the stand diam. 55 cm. Height can be adjusted from 1.12 m to 1.38 m. Also available as a latex-free appliance(please quote LF for latex-free).
Big ben® round or square – four well thought-out options for everyday routine. That is genuine Riester quality: the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers, which are also attractive for their interesting cost-effectiveness ratio. Big ben® are especially large and sturdy devices which will effortlessly master tough everyday situations in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
Whether desk, wall, floor or anaesthesia models, round or square, the attractive design in a top-quality finish provides a pleasant atmosphere for doctors and patients in all surroundings. All appliances can be obtained latex-free (please quote LF for latex-free). Riester also offers a large selection of different cuff sizes.
|Aneroids BP Brand|
- Generously dimensioned scale (Ø 147.2 mm or 145,5 mm) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Precision mechanism mounted on a special support, in order to ensure complete stability of the measuring system and the zero-point
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
There are no reviews yet.