Riester Ri-Former Integrated Wall Diagnostic System with 1 handle
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
The diagnostic station can be individually combined according to requirements and the room situation. Thanks to its innovative construction it is variably extendable to the right and the left. The basic ri-former® module is available with one handle and can be supplemented with up to 4 further handle modules. The advantages of the ri-former® system can be seen in its versatile combination of options. The ri-former® offers the required reliability in hectic everyday hospital and practice life, with its centralized electrical supply. Cost-saving and environmentally friendly independence from conventional or rechargeable batteries is thus guaranteed.
|Diagnostic Set Brand|
- Also available with only one handle and extendable up to a maximum of 5 handles — with simultaneous removal of a maximum of 3 handles.
- Optionally available with or without a digital clock. The time of day is easy to read both day and night thanks to the illuminated display. The clock is connected to the power circuit and thus independent of batteries — no staff costs involved for changing batteries.
- LED illumination for otoscopes and 3,5 V xenon illumination for ophthalmological instruments supply daylight conditions.
- Optimum electronic efficiency by the use of regulating switch.
- Constant output voltage independent of the mains supply prolongs the service life of the lamps and guarantees optimum light intensity.
- Automatic switching on/off of handles when removing or replacing them in the handle unit saves energy and increases the service life of the lamps. The adjusted light intensity setting remains until the next examination.
- Non-slip, ergonomically designed handles with rheostat: Infinitely variable regulation of brightness as well as manual switching on/off possible on the handle.
- Spiral cord expandable up to 3 m.
- Aesthetic colours to match other Riester products.
- Easy cleaning and disinfection of the instruments.
- Instrument heads can be supplied with and without anti-theft security.
- Please indicate voltages other than 120 or 230 V or country specific plugs when ordering.
- Developed and manufactured in Germany.
The diagnostic station ri-former® offers numerous individual combination possibilities. Depending on the room situation, the modules can be attached to the left or right of the ri-former® base module: e.g. with up to 5 handle modules, with ri-spec specula dispenser and big ben® square aneroid blood pressure measuring instrument with individually mounted basket.
There are no reviews yet.