Category: EKG Machines.
Schiller AT-2 Light Interpretive EKG Machine
Get a Discount
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
Schiller's new AT-2 light offers the economics of a low cost unit with many of the high end features needed to care for your patients. This is the perfect product for a small office that wants to offer more for their patients.
The AT-2 light is a 12-channel ECG system offering battery operation of up to 6 hours, full size (8 1/2 x 11) reports to fit patient records, LCD screen and keyboard for easy entry of patient demographics.
|EKG Print Size|
- Up to $30 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 65 tests
- Interpretation software built-in
- Full alphanumeric keyboard for entering and printing patient data
- LCD display shows patient info only, not waveform preview
- 8.5 X 11 printouts
- Automatic print-out function for 6 and 12 channels
- ECG Interpretation program including complete measurement for adult and pediatric
- Battery lasts up to 300 recordings
- One button operation
- Battery or AC operation
- 290 x 210 x 69mm (l/w/h)
- 6.7 lbs
- EKG Machine
- Patient Cable and Leads
- Set of 10 Clips
- Operation Manual
- Rechargeable Battery
- Power cord
- Chart paper and electrodes
There are no reviews yet.