- Compact Size and Lightweight Design (11 pounds)
- PDA-based data management system
- Intuitive Menu System
- Built-in AC Power and Battery Charger
- Built-In Recorder/Printer for Accurate Documentation
- Comprehensive, Accurate Vital Sign Measurements
- Single, stat or fully automated functions
- Error Correction to minimize misinputs
- Field Emission Display (FED) features a wide viewing angle with high visibility
- Zoll’s Uniform Operating System from model to model
Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform
PDA-Based Data Management System
Built-In AC Power and Battery Charger
Commonly Asked Questions
In addition to the main unit, the M Series Defibrillator includes: an AC Power Cord / Battery Charger, Rechargeable Battery, Multi-Function Cable, Printer, (1) Set of Electrode Pads and (1) Pad of Printer Paper
Yes. A standout feature of the M Series Defibrillator is that it is nearly half the size and weight of most AED’s on the market. Furthermore, the built-in AC Power makes for simple and easy transportation to bedsides.
The charge time on the Zoll M-Series Defibrillator is less than 7 seconds with a fully charged battery. Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
There are no reviews yet.