Burdick Vision Holter Analysis System
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
- Ease-of-use. QuickStep wizard provides a practical guide at every step of the anlysis.
- Accuracy. Studies using American Heart Association (AHA) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) standardized databases show Vision™ software is 99% accurate.
- Connectivity. Opt for industry-standard HL7 software option to enable communication between Vision and various information systems.
- Customizable. You can expand Vision as needed – add optional heart rate variability, pacemaker analysis or remote mode software.
For practices performing routine Holter monitoring, the Burdick Vision Holter System from Mortara provides a practical, no-nonsense, affordable, diagnostic tool ideal for today’s tightly managed health care environment.
Get Results Quickly and Easily
Reports that provide the information you need to make a clinical diagnosis are available in just minutes.
- Color-coded abnormalities help even novice users identify potential problems and compile them into easy-to-read reports.
- Easy-to-follow format with simple icons and menu-driven operation speeds usage.
A Powerful Tool that’s Affordable, too
Vision software combines full functionality at an affordable price.
- A variety of software configuration options lets you choose a system that fits your needs and budget.
- Simple operation reduces time and money needed for technician training, while increasing staff efficiency.
- Powerful and flexible Microsoft® Windows®-based program leaves small computing footprint.
Proven Accuracy for Dependable Results
Mortara products have a long-standing reputation for accurate, efficient, and dependable performance.
- On-screen ECG verification during patient hook-up ensures signal quality before the patient leaves, saving time and improving patient convenience.
- Independent studies using AHA and MIT standardized databases show Vision software is 99.95% accurate in Positive Predictive Value for classifying normal beats and 99.61% accurate in Positive Predictive Value for classifying abnormal beats.
There are no reviews yet.