Cardioline ar600 Wireless ECG Machine
ar600viewbt is available as in a base version as well as a Bluetooth version for data transmission via an integrated Bluetooth interface.
ar600viewbt is an electrocardiograph with a dual power supply system (through mains or internal rechargeable battery pack) and in its base version it
- Registers ECG in automatic, manual, and auto-timer mode
- Visualizes the real-time ECG signal on its graphic display in the formats 3 and 3+3 channels
- Prints the ECG signal in high resolution on 60mm-paper with its thermal printer in various formats: 1, 2, 2+R, 3, and 6 channels
- Memorises the last automatic ECG for a later printout of copies
- Organizes tests by date/time and includes a keyboard for entering patient as well as user data
Due to its flexible firmware, ar600viewbt can be adapted at any time to the user’s individual requirements by entering a specific activation code. Numerous options are available and can be selected freely and individually either at the time of purchase or, later, at the site of operation without interrupting the daily workflow.
In just a few minutes your ar600viewbt could include:
- Memory option: files up to 100 tests without the need for immediate printing (“paper saving” mode)
- ECG measurement option: calculates ECG parameters automatically
- ECG interpretation option: a program for automatic parameter calculation and interpretation of the ECG signal
- PC archiving option: archives tests on a PC with ECG management software ECG cubeecg
- PC ECG option: transmits ECG data in real-time to a PC with ECG management software ECG cubeecg
*Limited stock on hand*
There are no reviews yet.