SunTech Oscar 2 24-Hour BP Monitor
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
SunTech Oscar 2 24-Hour BP Monitor with Latest Version Software
The Oscar 2™ system from SunTech Medical sets the standard in ABPM by meeting the highest clinical standards, optimizing patient comfort through innovation, and giving clinicians practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools.
The Oscar 2™ system from SunTech is a reliable and cost-effective solution for ABPM
Highest standards of clinical accuracy
- Revolutionary Orbit™ cuffs
- AccuWin Pro™ v3.4 software
Trusted Accuracy and Reliability
The Oscar 2™ is the only ABPM available that is clinically validated to all three internationally recognized standards.
- British Hypertension Society1 (A/A)
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol2
- AAMI SP103
Simple Set Up and Operation
- User friendly programming with AccuWin Pro™ v3.4 for Windows®
- Quick patient application with no electrodes or microphones needed
- Three adjustable measurement periods for individual patient studies
Designed for Patient Comfort and Compliance
- Light and compact design
- Proprietary motion-tolerant algorithm reduces re-inflates and failed readings
- Auto-intelligent inflation pressure reduces measurement time
- Quiet pump operation
- Validation: BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002
- Memory Capacity: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Sampling Periods: 3 adjustable (awake, asleep, and special)
- Time Intervals: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min.
- Measuring method: Oscillometry with step deflation
- Measuring Range: Pressure: 25-260 mmHg (max inflate 280mmHg); Pulse: 40-200 bpm
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries
- Size: 12 x 7 x 3 cm
- Weight: 284 grams (with batteries)
There are no reviews yet.