- No annual calibration
- 7” TFT LCD touch screen
- 12 slice 3D bladder image projection
- Crosshair projection and bladder outline assistance
- Caresono Bladder Scan Algorithm
- USB data export
- One-stop data processing workflow
- Built-in thermal printer
- Patient data management software
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- Patented mechanical design in probe
Bladder Scanner Essentials
No Calibration Required
Built-in Thermal Printer
3 Hours of Continuous Scan Time
Bladder Outline Assistance
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the Caresono HD3 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
The battery life on the Caresono HD3 is 3 hours of continuous scanning time and 8 hours of standby time.
Along with the main unit, the standard configuration of the Caresono HD3 comes with a base, battery charger, 2 batteries, PC Management Software and a protective carrying case.