- No annual calibration
- Patented Mechanical Design in the Probe
- Built-in thermal printer
- Cutting Edge Technology in Bladder Volume Calculation
- USB export
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- 3 hours of continuous scan time
- One-stop data processing workflow
- Double ultrasonic images display
- 3D bladder image projection
Bladder Scanner Essentials
Built-in Thermal Printer
3 Hours of Continuous Scan Time
3D Bladder Image Projection
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the CardioTech GT-5500 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
When purchasing the CardioTech GT-5500, you may choose to purchase Ultrasound Gel ($39) and/or Phantom Bladder ($955).
The CardioTech GT-5500’s Review Mode displays the saved test results, allowing users to enter patient personal information such as test number, ID, name, gender, etc.
The battery life on the CardioTech GT-5500 is 3 hours of continuous operation capacity, and 8 hours in standby mode.