The Edan SD3 Vascular Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler is a new and innovative device that helps professionals detect fetal heart rate efficiently. One of its devices focuses on measuring fetal blood flow during pregnancy. It has a built-in speaker and is compatible with AA batteries for easier power supply replacement. It is lightweight, portable, and can be used anytime and anywhere.
- Compact design with easy one-hand operation
- 4/5/8 MHz probe for blood flow detection
- Real-time monitoring for daily use
- Normal AA batteries for easy replacements
- Unique charger stand design