The Edan SE-1200 Express Basic ECG Machine boasts exceptional cost performance with both accurate clinical performance as well as user-friendly design. It is equipped with a comprehensive Alphanumeric keyboard as well as a practical one-touch operation with both age and gender shortcuts. It features an 8″ LCD display for the optimal examination of results, and sleep mode to lengthen LCD life as well as conserve energy. The Edan SE-1200 EB is outfitted with a built-in, rechargeable Li-ion battery, and WIFI capability to transmit data.
To assist in your diagnosis, the Edan SE-1200 EB has 120 second real-time ECG waveforms freezing and review, as well as the ability to extend printing once an arrhythmia is detected. The Edan SE-1200 EB also is equipped with automatic measurements and interpretation tested by the CSE/AHA/MIT database.
The Edan SE-1200 EB has the ability to record twelve ECG traces and print these records with a built-in high-resolution thermal printer.
The Express Basic has an internal memory of 800 ECGS with an onboard PDF creator. Easily create reports to drag and drop into an EMR or use the optional SE-1515 PC software for additional data management.
- 8.4″ LCD screen
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- One-touch operation
- Enhanced weak signal detection
- Comprehensive filters & anti-noise technology
- Real-time ECG waveforms freezing and review
- Advanced SEMIP algorithm for automatic measurements and interpretation
- Built-in high-resolution thermal printer with external USB printer (optional) support
- Extended printing
- Large internal memory which can be enlarged by USB flash disk
- Built-in data management with reports review
- LAN/Wi-Fi(optional) connections
- Bi-directional communication with SE-1515 Data Management System
- Multi-format reports export (optional)
- Barcode scanner support (optional)
- On-board PDF creator making file transfer simple and seamless