- CardioSoft connects to the full range of cardiology testing devices to deliver the clear, reliable data you need to make informed diagnoses.
- Easily acquire, analyze, store and transport resting ECG, exercise stress tests, ambulatory blood pressure, and spirometry measurements.
- Get clear, reliable data and diagnostic confidence with Marquette ECG analysis programs.
- Do more with your data, streamlining the workflow process. Review all of your reports at a glance, for more complete diagnostic information at your fingertips.
- Access patient data through CardioSoft Web.
- Easily export data to your EMR or PACS or to your hospital’s MUSE Cardiology Information System for faster data review and billing.
- Functional platform is easy to use for faster diagnoses and better outcomes.
- CardioSoft delivers a scalable IT framework that lets you build a diagnostic system that can grow with your practice.
- GE Healthcare technical support experts are ready to provide installation, system configuration, HL7 integration, upgrade services and more, including 24/7 availability.
- The system works as a standalone module or in a networked Local Area Network (LAN) environment with multiple acquisition and editing workstations.
- Enhanced LAN connectivity with auto timeout and logins optimizes charge capture and system usage, while increasing the security of your server.
- Get full access to raw test data for review and re-analysis. Historical patient data can be instantly compared on-screen to assess patient progress.
- Multiple cardiac and pulmonary procedures can be stored in one database for faster review and overread via direct EMR connectivity.
- The CardioSoft system protects your data and system with multi-level password login configurations.
EKG Machine Essentials
Marquette ECG Analysis Programs
Connects to Full Range of Cardiology Testing Devices