The Huntleigh Super Dopplex II combines all the features of traditional handheld dopplers with bi-directional capabilities, allowing earlier and more sensitive detection of vascular disease.
- Ideal for GP’s, physicians, and other clinical specialists wishing to conduct advanced doppler studies
- 8 MHz transducer included
- Applications include: arterial and venous flow studies, detection/assessment of occlusions and stenosis, early detection of venous reflux, assessment of simultaneous forward/reverse flow, ankle pressure index for leg ulcer management
- Optional choices of 4, 5, or 10 MHz transducer
- Built-in loudspeaker and output for headphones
- True separated audio output
- Enhanced bi-directional LCD display
- Separated bi-directional waveform outputs
- Waveform calibration function 5 level
- Waveform gain control
- Obstetric capability (audio only)
- Can connect to any ECG via a custom-built cable for heard copy waveform analysis
- Auto shut off and active noise reduction
- Huntleigh Warranty: 2 Years Parts, exclusive of cables and crystals; 1 Year Labor
There are no reviews yet.