Mindray Datascope DPM 1 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
DPM1 is a miniature, lightweight device designed exclusively for spot-check monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. Weighing less than a half pound, this device is easy to carry, easy to store, and equips you with just what you need to get the job done. Choose DPM1 and you're armed with the accuracy and efficiency you rely on when performing intermittent monitoring across a wide range of patients. Plus, this powerful little device is easy to maintain, requiring just four AA batteries for up to 15 hours of run time. More convenience and less worry for you mean more time focusing on your patient. Take the worry out of your spot-check monitoring routine and go with DPM1, the simple choice.
|Pulse Oximeter Brand|
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients
- Enables spot check monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate with automatic data refresh every second
- Miniature design offers an impressive 0.3 lb device making it a pleasure to use on the go
- Backlit LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings accompanied by a pulse signal strength indicator
- Additional useful indicators shown on the LCD include patient ID, low power indicator, data storage indicator, error condition and standby mode
- Helpful prompts, including memory full, ID storage full, low battery and general error conditions, aid in simple and quick troubleshooting
- Memory supports storage of 200 data records for a maximum of 100 patient IDs
- Connect to a PC using a standard communication cable for downloading and printing patient trend data
- 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries provide up to 15 hours of run time
- Automatic standby and shutdown modes assist in preserving battery power
- Power-off button features a 2-second delay to prevent accidental shutdown
- 2 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.