The MIR Minispir Spirometer is ideal for complete respiratory analysis and integrated custom applications. With the MIR Minispir, COPD and Asthma screening has never been so intuitive and inexpensive. Made for spirometry and oximetry, this spirometer plugs directly into the USB port and shows real-time Flow/Volume loop and Volume/time curve with PRE/POST comparison.
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC.
- Real-time Flow/Volume loops and Volume/time curves with PRE/POST comparison.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation (ELA).
- Methacholine and Mannitol provocation test with FEV1 dose-response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
WinspiroPRO is the new software for maximum spirometry and oximetry performance, already in use worldwide.
- With its extreme simplicity of use plus innovative user interface, winspiroPRO represents a new frontier for PC spirometry and oximetry.
- Just one click is required to select and send spirometry results and graphs by email
- Includes FVC, VC, MVV, and bronchial challenge testing plus a whole lot more.
- Curves and tests in various formats including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, and text file
- WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, and Seven.
- WinspiroPRO drivers have been certified by Microsoft.
- Network Version available.
- WinspiroPRO is now available with an HL7 interface
- WinpiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system.
- Special edition with HL7 interface is available on request.