- SMART Biphasic Technology and Analysis
- Pre-connected Smart Pads II
- Wireless Data Transfer
- Infant/Child Key
- CPR Coaching
- Patented Quick Shock technology
- Intuitive Icon-Driven Operation
- Small, Lightweight Design (3.5lb)
- Rugged Design
- Long-life battery (4 year)
- Automated Daily/Weekly/Monthly Self-Tests
Smart Biphasic Technology and Analysis
Quick Shock Technology
Intuitive Icon-Driven Operation
Rigorous Testing Approved
Commonly Asked Questions
Quick Shock Technology helps reduce wasted time during critical moments. For example, the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator can deliver shocks in less than 10 seconds after pausing CPR.
The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator’s battery is powered by an easy to install battery with a four year life span.
The HeartStar FRx Defibrillator is exceptionally rugged. This AED is designed to surpass rigorous testing requirements such as: withstanding jetting water, surviving a one-meter drop onto concrete and loading up to 500 pounds.
There are no reviews yet.