Riester E-scope Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Set with AA handle
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
E-scope® otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes are available in an impact-resistant case or in a space-saving bag. They include special inserts in which the instruments can be perfectly stowed and offer adequate space for the battery handle and ear speculums.
3.7 V LED illumination and conventional alkaline batteries – an almost impossible combination up to now. Not just pie in the sky, but state of the art. The new e-scope® is the perfect blend of leading-edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis and an environment-friendly energy source. Because the e-scope® breaks new ground with its world innovation, the IPC (Integrated Power Converter): younger, smarter and greener.
|Diagnostic Set Brand|
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator
- Available in a choice of black or white finish
- Inexpensive basic model with low-reflection direct illumination with a 2.7 V vacuum bulb (2500 K) or halogen illumination (3000 K)
E-scope® otoscopes are available with halogen or vacuum direct illumination, F.O. xenon or F.O. LED
- With 2.7 V vacuum or halogen illumination and with innovative 3.7 V LED illumination for higher-contrast and more efficient diagnosis
- Dioptre disc with 18 corrective lenses (+/- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 dioptres)
- Easy-to-use aperture wheel with six different apertures (fixation star, large circle, small circle, red free filter, blue filter, semi circle)
- High performance optics with aspherical condenser lens
- Spectacle protection
- Parallel optical path
E-scope® ophthalmoscopes are available with vacuum, halogen or LED illumination.
There are no reviews yet.