Welch Allyn DuraShock DS66 Trigger Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Questions? Speak with a Product Specialist!
Chat with Us!Live Chat
Email Us!Get in Touch
This innovative gauge features a smooth trigger-style air release valve and ergonomic design with soft plastic inserts at key touch points for comfort and easy operation. With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS66 Trigger Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
|Aneroids BP Brand|
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique trigger-release design
- Withstands a 30″ drop
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Jeweled movement for long life
- Soft comfort grip and trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- 15-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
There are no reviews yet.