- IR connectivity to interface with computerized patient records
- Big, bright and easy-to-read LCD screen
- All configurations include NIBP, pulse rate and MAP
- Measures NIBP, pulse rate, temperature and SpO2 in about 30 seconds
- Standard NIBP, Pulse Rate and MAP
- Integrated long-life battery
- One-button operation
- Serial port connectivity
- Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry (Optional)
- SureTemp thermometry (Optional)
Vital Signs Monitor Essentials
STAT Blood Pressure
Serial Port Connectivity
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
Available configurations for the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Monitor include:
- SureTemp Thermometer ($405)
- Nellcore SpO2 ($1,100)
- Nellcor/Masimo SpO2 and SureTemp Thermometer ($1,460)
The Monitor Mode on the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Monitor should be used when taking an accurate temperature in Normal Mode is difficult.
A fully charged battery on the Welch Allyn Spot supports 150 typical blood pressure determinations, assuming 7 minute intervals.