- 2.5in TFT LCD Display
- 10-12% Deviation
- Patented Calculus Methodology
- Designed for bladder volume and post-void residual
- Mechanical Sector-shaped Scanning
- No calibration required
- Automatic volume calculation
- Two Pre-Scan modes: Easy and Expert mode
- Voice recording function
- Various alarm settings
- Continuous scanning battery life of 3.5 hours
- 3.5 MHz probe frequency
Bladder Scanner Essentials
2 Pre-Scan Modes
3.5 Hours of Continuous Scanning
No Calibration Required
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the CardioTech GT-4500 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
The CardioTech GT-4500’s battery provides 3.5 hours of continuous scanning, and 8 hours of standby.
When purchasing the CardioTech GT-4500, you may choose to purchase Ultrasound Gel ($39) and/or a Phantom Bladder ($955).