3/5 lead ECG, EDAN NIBP, EDAN Spo2, 2-Temp, RESP, PR, and HR
Edan G2 CO2, 6-12 lead ECG, 2-IBP, and Cardiac Output
8GB internal memory and built-in wifi allow for easy review and data transfer to an EMR.
- Per patient you can store:
- 240 hours of trend graph and trend table review
- 200 sets of alarm review
- 200 sets of arrhythmia review
- 1200 sets of NIBP review
- 48 hours of full-disclosure waveform review
A unique 6-lead system with automatic chest lead identification, making cardiac monitoring more flexible. Includes iSEAPTM ECG monitoring and diagnosis algorithm to assist with arrhythmia detection. In certain emergency cases, if you need a quick ECG placement without all leads, the X series will only pick up the ECG leads you placed.
Internal G2 Co2 module:
This proprietary technology combines an exquisite water trap and a state-of-the-art algorithm iCARBTM, eliminating both moisture and pseudo waves, presenting accurate and immediate readings on a minimum sampling rate.
- IBP overlapping with user differentiated colors for 2 channel IBP
- Thermodilution Cardiac Output with Swan-Ganz Catheters
Patient Monitor Essentials
240hr Trend Review
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the Edan X12 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
The Edan X12 measures: 3/5 lead ECG, EDAN NIBP, EDAN Spo2, 2-Temp, RESP, PR, and HR