The MIR Minispir Light is ideal for essential spirometry testing and for integrated custom applications. Plugging directly into the USB port, the Minispir Light measures the essential parameters for diagnostic spirometry. Inexpensive and easy-to-use, the Minispir Light meets the requirements of integrated healthcare platforms and tablet applications.
- Plugs directly into the USB port.
- Minispir® light measures the essential parameters for diagnostic spirometry: FEV6, FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF2575, FIVC, Lung Age, VC, IVC.
- Flow/Volume loop and Volume/Time curve.
- Spirometry test interpretation.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Ideal for basic spirometry.
- Easy data export also via Email.
Inexpensive and easy to use, Minispir® light meets the requirements of integrated healthcare platforms and tablets applications.
Comes with a light version of WinspiroPRO PC Software.