The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 RELI Defibrillator is an easy-to-use automatic external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
- Rugged Construction – Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly – Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movements.
- 360 Joules – Can escalate defibrillation power to an industry-leading 360J.
- cprMAX™ Technology – Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer – Provides direction for the length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability – 3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Shock Counter – Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display – Large easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology – Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable – Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED – Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- AC power adapter sold separately