The CardioTech GT-400 ECG Machine is a user-friendly and portable EKG machine. It comes equipped with a high-resolution 12.1” color touch screen and an alphanumeric keyboard. The GT-400 streamlines workflow with instant age and gender shortcuts and comes with interpretation and automatic measurements tested by the MIT/AHA/CSE database.
The GT-400 has a built-in high-resolution thermal recorder and data export options via a USB drive. The device can also transmit data via Wi-Fi or LAN line as a PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, and DICOM.
- Compact, lightweight design with folding handle to save space
- 12.1” color touch screen for optimal viewing
- Digital filters avoid baseline drift, AC, EMG interference
- Standby mode for saving energy and extending LCD life
- Single-button operation for sampling, analysis, printing and storage
- Ethernet data transmission to PC
- OnBoard PDF Creator w/ USB port for data transfer
- Internal storage for 100 patient data including waveforms and analyze
- Optional XML and DICOM output
- Full Keyboard
- Real-Time Waveform Freeze
- Built-in rechargeable battery