- High resolution 8″ touchscreen displays
- Displays up to 7 waveforms
- Standard features include 3- or 5-lead ECG, NIBP, respiration, temperature, recorder
- Nellcor SpO2
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection and QT/ QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements, and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting solutions
The Mindray cPM8 & cPM12 Patient Monitors best known for efficiently and effectively delivering care in non-hospital settings.
With the option of either an 8″ or 12″ high-resolution touchscreen display, both monitors have easy-touch function keys, an integrated 3-channel recorder, and parameters that meet your every need: 3 or 5 lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature.
The optional plug-and-play modules offer the flexibility of additional parameters, such as CO2 and invasive pressures, when needed.
For use in the operating room, a multi-gas module for identifying and measuring the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O, and 5 anesthetic agents are available for the cPM12 monitor.
Patient Monitor Essentials
Displays up to 7 Waveforms
HL7 and serial DIAP communication
Integrated ECG, Resp, SpO2, NIBP, Temp
commonly asked questions
The Mindray cPM8 Patient Monitor has a 2-year warranty.
Mindray cPM8 Accessories: