- High resolution 12″ touchscreen displays
- Displays up to 7 waveforms
- Standard features include 3- or 5-lead ECG, NIBP, respiration, temperature, recorder
- Nellcor SpO2
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection and QT/ QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements, and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting solutions
The Mindray cPM 8 and cPM 12 patient monitors are an inspired result of ingenuity in the approach to delivering care in non-hospital settings. Both monitors have a touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, an integrated 3-channel recorder, and parameters that meet your clinical needs: 3 or 5 lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature.
Optional plug-and-play modules offer the flexibility of additional parameters when needed such as CO2 and invasive pressures. An available multi-gas module (cPM 12 only) for use in the OR, automatically identifies and measures the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O, and 5 anesthetic agents.
The ergonomic and sturdy design of the cPM monitors supports ease of use in varied care settings and features multiple mounting options to choose from. Extending beyond the device itself, both the cPM 8 and cPM 12 include HL7 and serial DIAP communication protocols. Backed by a two-year warranty, the cPM 8 and cPM 12 monitors deliver flexible, efficient monitoring at an exceptional value.
patient monitor essentials
7 waveform display
Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection
Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces
commonly asked questions
The Mindray cPM12 Patient monitor has a 2-year warranty.
Mindray cPM12 Accessories: