- 8.4″ color TFT display with a maximum of 11 waveforms
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- The full touchscreen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real-time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- OxyCRG is available to judge the respiration and circulation function of neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with central station
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enable abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and analog output
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios
Patient Monitor Essentials
8.4″ Color TFT Display
SD Card Slot
VGA and Analog Output
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the GT-8 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
Yes, the GT-8 features an 8.4″ Color Display with Touchscreen. The full touchscreen enables users to click parameters or the waveform in real-time.
The GT-8 can show a maximum of 11 waveforms.