- 12.1″ high resolution color TFT-LCD display
- Built-In Rechargeable U-ion Battery
- Dual Mode Anti-Interference Pulse Oximetry
- LAN/Wifi Connections
- Large Storage Capacity
- Nurse Call Function
- SP10 Validated NIBP
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Dual Mode anti-interference pulse oximetry
- Pitch tone
- Unique iSEAP algorithm, optimized for arrhythmia and high blood pressure patients
- Advanced SpO2 module
- VGA output (optional)
- Data management via PatientCare Viewer software (optional)
Patient Monitor Essentials
Commonly Asked Questions
Yes, Co2 is an optional parameter on the GT-9000 for an additional cost.
Warranty covers 2 years for the patient monitor, and 1 year for accessories.
The CardioTech GT-9000 comes patient ready, but we suggest: EKG Paper, MT-207 Rolling Stand and an additional cuff.