- 12″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen displays, featuring intuitive user interface
- Standard waveforms: 10 waveforms
- Integrated parameters include 3, 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection standard
- Optional ST and QT/QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Optional Sidestream or Microstream® CO2 module and Multi-gas module (ePM 12M only)
- Available wireless monitoring
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocol for interface to EMR
- Optional JADAK 2D barcode scanner
Patient Monitor Essentials
Up to 10 Waveforms
12″ Multi-Gesture Touchscreen
Large Data Storage
Commonly Asked Questions
Integrated parameters on the Mindray ePM 12 include: 3, 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperature.
The most notable differences between the 12M and the 10M are that the ePM 12M features a 12″ touchscreen and supports up to 10 waveforms, while the ePM 10M features a 10″ touchscreen and supports up to 8 waveforms.
Additionally, only the ePM12 is able to add an optional Sidestream or Microstream® CO2 module and Multi-gas module.