- Compact and lightweight
- 10″ high-resolution color LCD touchscreen
- Widescreen display for viewing up to 12 leads of ECG data
- Distinguished Mortara VERITAS™ Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm: This widely recognized algorithm uses gender-specific and adult-pediatric criteria to provide a silent resting ECG interpretation.
- Choice of WAM™ Wireless or AM12™ Traditional ECG Acquisition: Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
- Best 10 Technology
- Bi-directional communication via internal modem, LAN, or wireless LAN with Mortara’s E-Scribe™, as well as third-party PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO32, and DICOM® our latest connectivity offering that simplifies patient information transfer to data management systems.
- 1,000 sps per channel data capture provides more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing; 40,000 sps per channel offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection.
- 802.11 wireless communication module can be encrypted in WEP, WPA, or WPA2-AES.
- Optional data security is available: Securing ePHI is promoted with centralized device access controls integrated with LDAP or Active Directory service. Additionally, encryption both at rest and in transit protects ePHI from the ELI 280 ECG to the server.
EKG Machine Essentials
10″ High-Resolution Color Display
Wireless Data Acquisition
Best 10 Technology
Commonly Asked Questions
The Burdick ELI 280 EKG Machine includes a 3-year warranty.
The Best 10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or other sources of ECG artifact.
ELI 280 offers a choice of either the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
Easy bidirectional connectivity allows practices to take orders/send reports with a single keystroke. Choose PDF output, connections to EHR/MIS systems, or DICOM® – our latest connectivity offering that simplifies patient information transfer to data management systems.
- Instrument Type: Multi-lead electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads
- Standard Leads Acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 10.1″ high-resolution color LCD
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 s/sec/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1000 s/sec/channel used for recording and analysis
- Optional Functions: VERITAS resting ECG interpretation algorithm with age and gender-specific criteria; connectivity with bidirectional communication
- Paper: Perforated Z-fold thermal paper, A4 or 8.5 x 11″ wide, 250 sheets
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 1 dot/ms horizontal, 8 dots/mm vertical
- Thermal Printer Speeds: 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Gain Settings: 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera: 3+1, 3+3, 6, 6+6, or 12 channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 3, 6, 8, or 12 channel with configurable lead groups
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz
- A/D Conversion: 20 bits (1.17 microvolt LSB)
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Internal storage up to 200 ECGs
- Weight: 12.5 lbs. (5.68 kg) including battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 15.5 x 4.5” (44.45 x 39.37 x 11.43 cm)
- Power: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 110 VA; internal rechargeable battery